ALBANY, NY (NEWS10) – The CDTA is launching a special bus service to take people to local parks and reserves for free.
The Nature Bus will run every Saturday from June 12 to September 25.
It will pick up people from six locations in the city of Albany and take them to several scenic natural areas in Albany County.
Nature Bus will stop at the following locations:
- Livingston and lark
- North Pearl and State
- Pearl of the South and State
- Second and South Pearl
- Second / Whitehall and Delaware
- Whitehall and Nova Scotia
Nature Bus will make four stops each Saturday at the following locations:
• Tivoli Lake Reserve and Farm, Albany
• Pine Hollow Arboretum, Slingerlands
• Albany County Helderberg-Hudson Rail Trail, Slingerlands
• Five Rivers Environmental Education Center, Delmar
• Hilton Barn Park and Helderberg-Hudson railway track, Voorheesville
• John Boyd Thacher State Park, Voorheesville
• Bennett Hill Reserve of Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy, Clarksville
• Lawson Lake County Park, Feura Bush
• Normans Kill West Preserve of Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy, Delmar
The full Nature Bus schedule is available on the CDTA website.